GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
Below you will find important information related to the fact that from 25 May new EU regulations will be applied – the so-called The RODO Regulation, which introduces consistent rules for the protection of personal data throughout the European Union.
- Personal data administrator
The administrator of your data is the company DRUK-POL Inga Chmielewska is based in Warsaw (00-281) at 2 Jezuicka Street – NIP: 113-203-08-14
- Administrator’s contact details
– You can contact us: – by phone at (22) 6350676
– at the email address email@example.com
– by post sending correspondence to the address, Hostel Kanonia, ul. Jezuicka 2, 00-281 Warsaw
- Personal data inspector
We have designated a person responsible for the protection of personal data, i.e. a personal data inspector that can be contacted:
– at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
– by post sending the correspondence to the address, Hostel Kanonia, ul. Jezuicka 2, 00-281 Warsaw
- Purposes of processing personal data
The purpose of processing your personal data is the possibility of providing a service for which you report the need and willingness to use it, issuing invoices and accounting documents, answering complaints on time.
We do not use your personal data for marketing purposes.
- Data recipient categories
– buyer of claims;
– courts and State bodies authorized to submit inquiries regarding personal data on the basis of applicable law
– business information office
– entities providing services of correspondence and parcels delivery
– accounting and financial entities
– IT entities and new technologies
- Data transmission outside the European Economic Area
We do not transfer personal data outside of the European Area
- The period of storage of personal data
- a) From the moment of ordering the service to one month after its completion – this data is necessary for our company to be prepared to perform the service for you, for its implementation and for possibly fulfilling our legal obligations
- b) Until the determination, investigation or defense against claims
- Your rights
You have the right to access your personal data, correct them (amend / supplement), limit their processing or delete
- Information about the requirement or voluntary data submission and the consequences of not submitting data
Providing personal data was voluntary but necessary for us to provide services for you. Failure to provide the personal data we require may result in us being prevented from doing your service.